Thursday, September 09, 2004

colors

Color theory has always been my worst module, bt i'm workin on it. doin readups, trying out different schemes. its nice. if u look ard u. look at tv, look at print ads, look at the cars right there in the carpark, or even jus look at the tree outside ur window.

colors is god-given. appreciate it. be thankful for the fact we can see these colors, compared to the blind and color-blind.

here's a pretty good site on colors. Click on the digital color wheel. have fun!

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2004 at 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that's a good site man!!! -meow

 
At September 12, 2004 at 4:09 PM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

For print, I actually bought a color wheel & booklet on it which I find very useful. It also tells me which colors complement which color, etc. It's for artists/designers, etc. If I can afford it, I might get the PANTONE color fan too.

But digital color wheel is good for digital version too. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home