Wednesday, September 01, 2004

California Fitness

Refer a friend

I keep seeing this promotion on the gym equipment but still don't know much about it *lol*. asked the counter and she only passed me some passes that's all. Anyway I just spread the word around to any friend that I tink might be interested. So laterz gonna pass 3 passes(include for Jueline oh~) to Leica~ later ask counter if I get another pass for Rhonda :)

Has entered into 4th session with PT Syed, and he has been checking my posture as well. Said I'm a little slouched and need to stretch more at the shoulders as well T_T my body posture still not good enough~

He's so nice! Gimmi abit more time allowance, we talk about food and he explained some client cases as well. Asked him about some health issues like muscle bulkiness and water retention. Also asked him about his family, he was so happy when he talked about his 10-mth old baby son who would crawl very fast to the door upon hearing him unlock at about 10pm (his wife is a former PT also hor!). Would love to continue PT if I can afford it, really. We'll see about that ba ~:)

3 Comments:

At September 2, 2004 at 5:15 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

PT = personal trainer :)

 
At September 4, 2004 at 3:12 PM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

I can't use the pass! =(
Ex-california fitness member not allowed..

 
At February 8, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=dr.web 4.44 + antispam ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home