Monday, August 30, 2004

summary for sunday

not too bad.

I woke at 8am, but tree-climbing session was cancelled due to insufficient sign-ups. Had mum go to the market with me, bought veges & charsiew. Come back, she accompanied her friend somewhere else while I stayed at home to prepare the ingredients. She was back noon, we whipped out a simple lunch.

it honestly feel nicer when it's homecooked. especially when u cook it urself *lol*

mum's out to some CC ktv with her frenz again, and i rotted at hm. slept a bit in the evening, watched some documentaries on Discovery Travel channel, then start working on my cosplay armour outfit again.

it's a simple day. But a nice day :)

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2004 at 1:24 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

haha no Gin, my cookg stil CMI. currently stil learng thru mistakes! *lol* (my family is my guinea pigs~) nw tryg to make use of sundays to learn. mebe gimmi another 1 yr ba! haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home