Sunday, September 05, 2004

Friday (whole line-up) & onto the weekend

Took leave last friday. For the heck of it. Morning went to StudioMive's house for a simple western breakfast which she made, and chat on some random topics. After which we went to NYP, where we met Jimmy.K - one of the lecturers which I respected most, and get some tips from him how to deal with nasty industrial printers (I've been bullied oh too many times).

pardon my blur looks. I can't be bothered to spend time dressing up that day. It's meant to be a relaxing day! *lol*

Anyway, I rushed off at about noon, but only when I was on the train then ShuJun told me she can't meet me for lunch *sigh*. Then I was caught in the rain, and took quite some time to reach him. At about 2pm. Shared Nasi Briyani with mum. Why do they always pack such large packets??
Jimmy & me Posted by Hello

With the Refer-a-friend pass, x-colleague Janice met me up at 3.30pm to go gym together. Oh man, they offered her a pretty good subscription package! but eventually it's up to her if she wana work out in gym, else it's just a waste of money. For now, I do hope she utilises the 10-visit pass ~:)

Was supposed to meet Kevin for discussion to help him on a logo design. Oh man, so hard to catch him. SMS him must wait 1-2 days before he replies. And then the meeting was called off again. I wonder if we can meet next tues as rescheduled. Anyway, it's him who's asking a favour ne?

Was on the train to go home already when Sarah mentioned xcolleage Sharani is back from US. So I bumped in their dinner at ZamZam. And before that, bump in the Gamma gathering to greet the birthday boy, didn't want to stay long with that group of people.

Night Leica dropped by, and I asked her to do a project for me~

Sat morn had PT apptm with cute Syed, I was late T_T we did circuit training and I nearly died. Think I'm getting stronger so he increased the resistance and I went on higher level for the cardio machines. Meanwhile hoping to achieve a better body posture, I asked for some tips on certain stretching I can do on my own. Oh man. I'm still far from the perfect posture T_T

Sun. I rotted at home. *whistles*

8 Comments:

At September 6, 2004 at 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow are there such thing as perfect posture?? hmmhmm -meow

 
At September 6, 2004 at 10:44 AM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

=)
That was a typical English Breakfast, dear!
Western breakfast would be cereals, pancakes, etc. A lot more food.. =P I don't think I can down that..

 
At September 6, 2004 at 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooo!! btw how come u nv blog how was ur 2nd lesson at wakeboarding :P fun??
ahgiggs

 
At September 6, 2004 at 4:34 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

cos i haven gone for my 2nd session ah! i was way too burned (my skin is still peeling badly) to go under the sun and also din manage to book the timeslot. Had arranged this comin wkend instead.

i tink it'll only be fun AFTER knowin how to wakeboard. now it's pretty much of a torture T_T

 
At September 6, 2004 at 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on!! strive on! :) hehee.yeah muz chi ku xian mah! aft tt u enjoy e fruits of ur labour! way to go.. :)
haf a gr8 day..
ahgiggs

 
At September 7, 2004 at 10:24 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

i duno abt dat man, really tuff, n my body stil nt up to the sport to b honest. actually timin v packed cos i got other events to settle. c how it goes :/

 
At September 7, 2004 at 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoo...takes time la..ur events so packed..haaha gd man! busy lifeee..btw if u receive like the notification of e video liao can let me know? coz i read frm e boomish production webbie say muz contact aerial trendz to see if e vcd is ready..but i tot they suppose to mass mail to us to inform us..
yeah so vica visa..if i get info on it i let u noe too..:P
u take care! :D
ahgiggs

 
At September 8, 2004 at 11:25 PM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

No worries, Lolita. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be FINE.

Give it about up to the 2nd lesson. You'll make it with all your current work outs & PT guidance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home