Wednesday, August 18, 2004

To - cosplay List

I added my ambitious list at the right after the links. Check it out if you are that bored. It'll be updated as and when I feel like it. Currently still working on Thetis, and be starting on Windows 98 soon. Still sorting out in my head how to go about doing Ciel. For Myoubi and Kendappaoh, have to wait till I lose some more weight ba! *lol*

Some info on the lesser-known characters (I'm too boliaoz now~)
- OS musume is a group of female characters based on OS. Created by the japanese fan-community. Windows 98 has 2 versions, the version I'm listing is the one with plug and carries around her blue package box.
- Perfect Cherry Blossom is part 2 from a series of doujin game, by an independant individual named Zun. It's an insane shooting game... you'll get what I mean if you see the game screenshots. Yakumo Ran is a 9-tailed fox.
- Tsukihime is also a series of game. In Melty Blood, Ciel has 2 versions, I'm targeting the off-robe version which reveals her tattoos~

p.s. i think i won't be able to find any cosplay team-members at all ever if i keep choosing characters of such genres *lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home