Friday, August 13, 2004

the week is ending~

yday i went to EDB tap-capcom drawing test... OMG so difficult. i wonder if i be able to meet their expectations. 4 staff from capcom were there. anyway i jus did it my way... so whether they like my way of expression or not... we'll know in 2 wks' time ba.

i'm goin St John's to donate blood today! my 1st time oh! *lol*

will be gettin Syed next wk onwards as my PT for 8 sessions. wana learn the proper way of gym equipment usage and proper stretching... if not, i tink i just hurt my muscles a bit recently. oso hope to get some nutrition tips fr him *lol*

last night did drafting for my yukata~ haha be cutting cloth tonight and sending it to the seamstress for doin finishing seams tomorrow, then I can sew the yukata mebe next week. hey i need clogs! anyone know where i can get them good and cheap? *lol* it's natsu matsuri next sat!

my slot for tandem-jump is 9am next sunday >_< hv to reach Marina Bayfront by 8~ means i hv to wake real early next sunday....

10 Comments:

At August 13, 2004 at 12:29 PM, Blogger Asaciel said...

I wonder how Ranna score for her EDB tap-capcom also...
of course difficult lah...free meal, free plane free everything u think easy meh.

Donate blood...hein....

far east and heeren so pro-japanese...i think there can get. If not can get those auntie clogs at cow car water.

 
At August 13, 2004 at 1:55 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

the previous tests easier leh... they only had IQ tests & some simple drawing tests... bt i din apply. oh well.

 
At August 13, 2004 at 1:57 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

looking for those jap clogs ah. haha.

 
At August 13, 2004 at 3:14 PM, Blogger fabulana@gmail.com said...

emm...I don't want to think about it. I don't want to think about the drawings. I was hoping for some silly IQ test too. Guess Capcom do things differently from Koei. After the test, I went home and fall asleep on my bed asap...

The clogs are available at one of the cart in Junction 8! Go check it out but they aren't cheap... :(

 
At August 13, 2004 at 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blood donation?? how was that, cool man.. but got fainted or not? hahaaa... ;p meow

 
At August 13, 2004 at 6:29 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

din donate... cos my iron lvl too low not allowed :(

 
At August 15, 2004 at 8:28 PM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

Donate blood? *faint* Can never stand the sight of tons of blood... Good excuse for not being a vet.

Kudos to your courage, girlfriend!

 
At November 4, 2006 at 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ooxcqpym.com/bezy/basf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pwfqafov.com/wacp/myjp.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At November 4, 2006 at 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At November 4, 2006 at 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ooxcqpym.com/bezy/basf.html | http://lfuflqkl.com/tvhr/nnqf.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home