Monday, August 16, 2004

meeting 3 ppl

I joined Nachos, Elmo & Jolie for "dinner" (more like supper) at the stalls opposite Centrepoint.

From what I noticed so far (not that on purpose), Nachos seems to be the Don Juan around, all the girls are flocking to him and he is taking them very lightly, even showing carelessly some of their love messages. (To think that I once liked him, now I'm terribly disgusted) I honestly detest this behaviour, showing no respect nor privacy for the girls.

And the other girl Elmo, she keeps saying in my face "we (she and Nachos) are soulmates" as if trying to prove something, and from her body language that she keeps slanting towards him and wearing so revealing plus getting so jealous over any single vibration of his mobile phone, it gives me the goosebumps. I can't stand the whine-like talking manner she keeps doing (as she keeps complaining duno-which-girl around Nachos, is giving her the "looks"). I tried to strike a conversation, asking her what she does during her free time, and she replied "nothing lor... go watch movies with Nachos, hang around with him lor". How I continue the conversation like that huh? She's obviously not interested in anything else other than Nachos. I really feel like answering her "pls. GET A LIFE."

I'm not going to give Nachos the special attention, and I'm not going to react anything to Elmo's statements (tackle other girls, you can count me out - i can't be bothered). I spent most of my time talking to Jolie. At least she's more normal. And she's working in the film industry, something in common to talk about. Eh but overall, what a boring meetup.

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2004 at 11:21 AM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

Nachos? Sounds a bit immature.. Just ignore him or play along. Some guys never grow up.

Elmo.. another one.. Sounds a bit needy leh.. Scary. I'm terrified of needy girls. They are a bit hard to handle. Well, I'm sure Nachos knows what he got himself into. Elmo has nothing to fear since Nachos doesn't care about the admirers' privacy. Evidently, they don't mean anything to him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home