Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Bugis Village (2nd floor)

not feeling well so didn't go gym today... tomorrow then go school to collect Natsu Matsuri tickets. Long time never join Rin & Sarah walk walk... so went with them had dinner and walk walk Bugis Village 2nd floor shops. Now listen if you are going there hahahha~

there's a super cute guy manning a store(at a very freezing corner) selling basketball attire and wrist and finger straps/bands. Sunshine beach boy look with a very warm smile and nice boyish voice and knows to sweet-talk a bit (he's not very tall... but he's just so damn cute!). 'kay I can't resist his charm (he's so nice to keep trying several bands on my wrist *faints*) so I bought one (thou I honestly didn't have any intention to initially). As we left the store, Sarah and I were giggling like teenage girls as we couldn't get over "he's soooooooooooooo cute" while Rin couldn't understand at all because she has extreme short-sightedness and she wasn't wearing her glasses then. *lol*

p.s. Rin is finally convinced I am a normal girl. But I still don't think ZL is good-looking ah *lol*

3 Comments:

At August 17, 2004 at 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow what is the actual meaning of being a normal gal? hmmhmm.. hahaa.. -meow

 
At August 17, 2004 at 12:24 PM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

*lol*...
My dear, you've ALWAYS been normal!

.. CUTE GUY?? Where did you say again????? ;D
Who knows? I might pay him a visit! hahaha..

 
At August 17, 2004 at 10:12 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

Jun, u hv NEATER hair?! dat is so ABnormal of u! *lol*

Mive, u hv to go there fast! cos their contracts are ending & they might jus wind up! quick quick! hahahha

Meow & Gin~ everyone tinks i can only find cute guyz in manga(comics) & anime, but that's NOT true oh! hahah both u & me know HQ IS CUTE! (remember him or nt?? hahaha. i wonder where he is now thou!) and my xcolleague (during my 1st partime job) Terence IS CUTE (he's gonna be a air-steward soon). eh... i tink those are the cutest guys i seen so far *lol* but to tink of it, they all fall under the same catergory! very F4-style sia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home