Tuesday, August 17, 2004

today on MC...

I'm on MC today and staying at home. However, to my mum, staying at home means helping out at home. No excuses. Even if you are sick, things still need to be done. That's what she has always been doing, so she expects the same from me.

Today my mum is free from work so I'm under her wings the whole day. Brought Pickle to the groomer. Carry home 1 carton of dog food. Bought some groceries. Now, those who know me should know I sux @ housechores. But mum made me cook (simple one of course) lunch (under her directions of course). I was multi-tasking between the cooking, doing my jap homework, folding the clothes. While mum focus on sewing together the yukata pieces, which I did drafting earlier (with her pointers apparently...), and I helped out in the mockup stitches and some hand stitches.

huh. for this yukata mum said I won't be able to make it in time if I were to sew it myself with the antique sewing machine *lol* but for next cosplay outfits which are not urgent, she'll try to let me do it (most of the time she's just not patient enough to see me sew at tortoise speed...). She wants me to sew a pillow case from the left-over cloth next, so I can learn to fix zips *lol*

today... Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At August 18, 2004 at 12:19 AM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

Orf! Japanese test???

 
At August 18, 2004 at 11:20 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

she used to always put me down cos I "3 fen zhong re du". so i need to show her results to convince her! she now takes me more seriously lor ~:)

 
At August 18, 2004 at 12:34 PM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

Don't worry, babe! Once you get the hang of it, household chores and stuff are easy.

It just sucks when you're sick and drained. =D
Ganbatte!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home