Tuesday, June 22, 2004

isit really dat hard?

call me indifferent. the tot of getting into a relation nvr crossed my mind eversince i gained independance.

i enjoy my freedom, i set my own pace, i explore my own space. YES. everything is about "i". the tot of having to share all these with another person scares me. the tot of having to compromise & re-adjust my time & schedule tires me.

i enjoy talking to guys & gals alike. in fact, i can talk better wif guys. but the moment i feel they are "looking for someone", i back off far far away. it creeps me out.

i nvr see the nid to share my emotional burden. probably, i dun hv much emotional burden to share anyway. i've learnt to not hold on to anything. always reminding myself nobody has the obligation to take care of me, nor the responsibility to watch over me. Does getting so close to [someone] made [me] weak? At least, dats wat i see in so many of my frienz :(

if so, i rather stay single.

3 Comments:

At June 23, 2004 at 11:13 AM, Blogger eisburg said...

Guess your that someone is still hiding somewhere out there in the jungle. It will come along 1 day. Just have fun now and meet more people. I'm shy guy too that's why I got very little friends haha..

 
At June 23, 2004 at 11:16 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

somehow the ppl i mit r always ladies! *lol* i might jus go for gers 1 day :D

 
At June 23, 2004 at 11:19 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

i dun believe when they always say "your someone is somewhere out there"... they can dun appear for life! *lol* i've seen women ard me single all their life. seen too many, in fact. haha. i might probably end up one of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home