Sunday, June 20, 2004

Battle Royale

One of my targeted cosplay costume. Sch uniform of Shiroiwa High in Battle Royal I. My aunt (in Indonesia) has kindly tailored for me and my mum has just passed it to me, after meeting her in Malacca. As i try to to be as accurate as possible, I hv to do some slight ammendments to the jacket & skirt and add on the sch symbol onto the tie. In addition, I have to do up the collar, the survival-kit, the weapon & the round-collared white long-sleeved shirt as well. Was hoping to do Girl#13 Takako Chigusa but might clash with Vicki... see how things go then. Hope to get it ready for Cosfest on 4th July @ DownTown East ;)

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2004 at 1:31 AM, Blogger eisburg said...

Sounds interesting! Please let me know when will that be..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home