Saturday, June 12, 2004

12-girls Band concert



YOu can see their individual close up pix here~

Last night attended the 12-girls Band concert. They were previously signed under Universal Music but just went on to EMI in May, and planning to release their album in US in Aug, with their eyes locked on Grammy awards. They may look just like another Bond, Vanessa Mae, Maksim, 12 planets & their music is comptemporary (not to miss out the fact ALL these artistes do have strong classical music background with competition awards, etc), but if they can let everyone else in the world raise an interest in Chinese music... mebe it's not a bad thing afterall.

I was expecting too high (many ppl said that to me) so I was a bit disappointed with the concert. There are some slight off-tune incidents, and the sound system suxxxx... but anyway my mum enjoyed it :/

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2004 at 1:44 AM, Blogger eisburg said...

I wanted to attend but was working so had to give it a miss. Kinda pity but what to do my rice bowl more important..

 
At June 14, 2004 at 10:59 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

u din miss much... its not dat great...
do i know u btw?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home