Sunday, August 22, 2004

Natsu Matsuri

I must say this is the most happening Natsu Matsuri by far, for me. I went alone for the past 2 years, and I enjoyed myself eating and sitting in front of the stage to watch performances. But I guess companionship doesn't hurt. Met up with nereid, ling, nevar, rishu, lizzy @ Tanah Merah station, changed there and went on the public bus in our yukata/kimono. It's especially fun when ours are all customised *lol*

p.s.I thought I took pic with Kaori & gang but apparently I didn't... and I can't catch Yun & gang! (hey Yun you went off early?!)

*missing Ling!* Posted by Hello
ShaoYang & gang *lol* Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2004 at 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.T omg~ i was walking all over the place~ AND I DIDN'T SEE YOU~!!!! T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T

yeah~ i went off early~ ard 9 to avoid the crowd~

but you can catch the pics i took on my journal~

i didn't see you~
*mumble mumble*
i didn't see you~~
*wails*

Yun

 
At August 22, 2004 at 6:04 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

test test

 
At August 22, 2004 at 10:09 PM, Blogger eisburg said...

Haha you look so much like a mama san!

 
At August 23, 2004 at 4:42 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

ya man... i'm bringing my girls out *lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home