Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Me

I've been overweight 95% of my existed 2 decades, and now i'm finally in the acceptable weight range after 9 months. But my fats percentage stil surpass the healthy range by 4%. Since now I finally signed up with California Fitness (had an initial brief talk with the consultant and meeting the trainer this wed, we are targeting 2-3 intensive mths T_T)... lets hope there's a difference when I compare pix 3 mths later. hell baby, hell! *lol*

august 2003 Posted by Hello
july 2004 Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At July 20, 2004 at 2:33 AM, Blogger Asaciel said...

You were overweight?

-
Me overweight...hahah...for 6 months...oh well..and still ongoing.

 
At July 20, 2004 at 9:44 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

Asa > yala. past sch yrs, tink i only twice in the acceptable range (p.4 and sec.3) all along been overweight sia. worst was last yr Nov >_< which made me tink really cannot go on anymore sia.

 
At July 20, 2004 at 9:55 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

Jun > yeah! i'll survive thru it. somehow. *lol*

 
At July 23, 2004 at 5:05 AM, Blogger eisburg said...

Let me help you lose those weight. Just pass me all your share during dinner time haha ;p You can do it one right??

 
At July 23, 2004 at 9:46 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

if u r there during ALL my dinner time, u can take ALL the food u want. no kidding. *lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home