Monday, July 19, 2004

happenings

(1) Mum said there were 4-5 police cars here in the afternoon at 4-pm. The malay man from next door who is under medication apparently has stopped taking (likely due to financial reasons) and went doin his weird acts again - this time round coming out naked and so happen the neighbours had jus called the policewoman here to do a routine. So the policewoman and the malay (big)man got into a struggle and the neighbours called for backup. Thus the 4-5 police cars.

I think he might be the same man who masturbated at the lobby and look straight at me via my room top window pane reflection at 2am. I remembered I freaked out. thou you would say i shd hv called the police then. but honest, i was too damn freaked out that time. which is precisely now why, my room windows are always shut and there are curtains at my room window.

(2) i went gym today and worked out on the stairmaster and the indoor cycling. i tink i nearly died on the cycling machine. apart from the resistance setting, it's probably the standing-cycling that's killing. anyway i managed to survive through the 50-min cycling class. if the 3-mth pregnant lady can survive the class, i should be too, right?

tired. tmr is aqua aerobics. i'm gonna sleep.

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2004 at 2:38 AM, Blogger Asaciel said...

So thats the thing that peeked from Window, I thought it was a ghost..hahah...oh well. The way you told me felt like it. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home