Wednesday, June 30, 2004

who's who?

guilty as charged. I'm forever the last one to know who's who. & i dun give a care *lol*

there were 3 NUS interns in our small office for 6 months (2-3 times a wk), and according to my colleagues - "(1) ney, the most handsome & cool one = DN", "(2) the tallest & most talkative one = ZP", "(3) the fattest & most quiet one = ZL". I only remember got 3 guys... dats all i remember. got handsome one meh? *scratch scratch* I dun tink any of the 3 fat ah? *scatch scratch* talkative? is dat the one sitting behind me in office?

and now they are complaining abt the M'sia office new staff who comes in our sg office 2 times a mth. "he's so rude, and speaks as if he's boss", "he looks at gers fr head to toe", "he looks like ah beng, unbutton his shirt so low & belt so big"... and i only remember he's a guy, he wears light-colored shirt + pants. end of story.

"that bad?" i asked. they look at me. "aiya, u forever dun notice any guys lah! u only know ur manga bishies." hehe, that's true!

4 Comments:

At June 30, 2004 at 4:50 PM, Blogger Asaciel said...

If very ugly...notice for what sia??

Now operator even more funny, says the new dude got hu chou...heng my nose very low today.

Made some school textbook copy, saves S$21 on a crappy no colour book. Scan ultra fast but must save 1 page by 1 page very sian, so I closed everything. Now only know, movie...quickly run off at 5.45pm before project manager appears. He called me during class yesterday! Sheesh!

 
At June 30, 2004 at 5:34 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

turn off hp in class lah!

 
At July 1, 2004 at 1:04 AM, Blogger eisburg said...

Guess you are not the only one that don't know who's who. I also had trouble remembering people features sometimes I can sit and wonder when someone approach me and say hello..Do I know that guy..then I remember he's someone from school..

 
At July 2, 2004 at 12:18 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

eh nope, he's not the boss... he's jus a msian hired there to man the msian *office* dats all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home