Monday, June 28, 2004

conversation with the doc

i'm really not that sick actually. ya, some cramps & discomfort, probably plus some emotional irritations (well, my supervisor is back to office tdy after her long maternity leave). anyway, i decided to hop to the doc's & ask for MC :p

i get to talk to the doc abit abt my weight concerns as well (yes, u guys probably thinking i'm geting a bit too obsessed), ya he says i've lost weight too but i told him i'd like to press it down further.

ah, a bit of intro abt him too. the clinic actually has 3 docs- 1 young lad, 1 mid-aged lady, & 1 old man *lol*. my timing also hit the young guy, his name is Dr. Jeremy Tan(isit Tan?). i only caught the old man twice & the lady once.

anyway, after taking the height/weight & checking the BMI chart, i'm in the ideal range, thou i'm not happy b'cuz its in the later range & now my weight is simply stagnant *sobs*. he mentioned abt medication, which is the basic 3 - (1)to suppress appetite (2)to pass out oil (3)supplements in replace of food. I had taken the 1st 2 prescription for 3 weeks mths back, & it was a totally UNPLEASANT experience (i ever told asaciel I'll nvr wana take it again!), and now neither do i wana take the last option.. i wana taste the wonders of food!! i'm not interested in those X*ndo/e*trim, etc but he reminded me anyway not to take those.

"so u already know best" he says, "more exercises & less food. no other alternatives" T_T

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2004 at 12:09 PM, Blogger eisburg said...

That is the best option in the long run! Talking about exercising..It's so long since I last went for a swim. Should do it 1 day within this week. All the children are back in school shouldn't be that crowded anymore. Wonder if I can do some babe watching at the same time haha..

 
At June 28, 2004 at 12:15 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

speakg of swimmin pool...huh... previous few daz papers 1 mother complained she saw a couple workg out in the pool... -_-II

see bikini babes shd go ECP nay

 
At June 28, 2004 at 12:42 PM, Blogger Asaciel said...

I think if this goes on, you will end up on, unable to eat large portion of the food or anything more oily.

Cos yesterday soft-shell crab got you.

And tea got me...i literally WALTZED myself into office at 11am...ya, took a taxi too. I better buck up and crawl into office at 8am but I really don't feel like doing it since my *new* project manager is really..really..really...Mr.Ad-Hoc.

I lost 3KG but ...still 70kg...I need to kick off another 5KG to back to normal...but it is so difficult. Somehow my weight and french is having the same pace. *annoying* Can't help to carp...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home