Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Kill Bill Vol.1


oh yes, i'm late. only just watched the dvd version of Kill Bill Vol.1. uncut.

i duno wat to make out of it. stil thinking thru. still recapturing the scenes. it stunts me with the violence, amazes me with the beauty, yet amuses me with the larger-than-life. nevertheless a very entertaining movie. i wld stil say it's a masterpiece. truely one of a kind.

The story to me currently, is stil very terribly comical. but again to tink of it, the details are actually very intricate. i'll go thru the script later & try to make more sense outta it.

o-ren ishiigo go yubari

View main characters from Kill Bill vol.1

i favourtise. i like oriental girls. so i'd say my fav characters fr vol.1 are O-ren Ishii & Go-go Yubari. in fact, my fav fight scene is btw The Bride & Go-go Yubari.

be watching vol.2 when i get back from work laterz.

actually, i'm stil tinking where the wheelchair went after the Bride rested for 13 hrs inside Pussy Wagon and why Sopie didn't die from loss of blood after cut off her whole arm for so long *lol*

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2004 at 11:52 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

thx ger~ but it actually surprise me a bit almost everyone ard me din watch Killbill!

 
At June 29, 2004 at 12:05 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 29, 2004 at 12:06 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

huh... to be honest, wat's disturbing abt dis site thou? 0_o; (i said sth?)

i'm a cosplayer... and cosplayers like to take pix of themselves...

 
At June 29, 2004 at 12:28 PM, Blogger Asaciel said...

Ya lah, I'm not a cosplayer but I also take pics of myself and my friends together. *arm stretch long and click camera-button*

-
Anything Jap+girls in the Kill Bill is cool...Kill Bill 2 I watched a bit and off it...not good. -_-; Lucky never go to theatre.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home