Wednesday, July 28, 2004

new ppl~

1) I'm arranging a kopi session between my frenz (Talia, Kit, Ranna~) who collects Blythe and Pullips. Always feel happy to actually see frenz of different genres coming together. and we'll gonna take pix of the dolls! Should I debox Bianca and Leprotto and bring them along?~ (bring some chairs for the dolls too!)

2) I guess the gothic outing is nailed. Sorry Selphie :( next time ba~

3) diedie today i MUST go down to Yano. but my ears are blocked by wax + water! my listening power has been decreased by more than half. i can't really hear. and went to the doc this morn. he gave me olive oil. but said would take 3-7 days >_<

4) might go down to gym tonight after Yano (if i go, that is). and Danceal fr the online chat community is hoping to meet me there. I duno saa. I dun really feel comfy goin blind date alone, and its quite against my rules to be on too gd terms with married/attached men (yeah, we can talk as gd frenz but it's better to keep a distance ya? heard his wife is the very jealous type. dun wana court trouble saa) so likely i wun be contacting him even if i go ba.

5) Nachos fr the same online chat community is hoping to catch me too. he's near my office during noon in fact. bt i jus say i'm bz. actually i do hv a pretty gd impression of him. he's 27, workin in SUN microsystems, leader of the network team, does mountain-cycling, black belt in taekwondo, ORD frm commandos, pursuing his dreams, and single! (what's more to ask right, Gin would say) ya actually i seen him b4 (remember the other blind date i mentioned last week? he was there with the grp) and he does look pretty cute *lol* anyway i'm meeting the grp next wk! so we'll see how ba.

5 Comments:

At July 28, 2004 at 1:55 PM, Blogger Asaciel said...

1) Ranna...I tot Ranma...
ah, i think i bring my Cherry Berry girl out can already...too big for my big head girls...maybe you should de-box Bianca, Noir and her 1 set ma.

I think I'm the only one with the tiny girl. Bag not big enough to fit a big head dolly.

2) Ya, so perfect, look at the face first. I still don't think there is a good catch here...
the married guy...better don't meet, they all have weird mentalities...they still think they got charm and even when they are married, they still want to do funny things. (my work place got a 3 sia.) 2 didn't do anything, 1 of them tried but of course reject flat lah. Keep a distance, be careful and STILL they can go and imagine...

Anyway, ask him go Kuriya, eat your favourite softshell crab and blah blah blah...talking about that...

Kuriya...Kuriya....kuriya...

 
At July 28, 2004 at 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..ur blog abit the long liaoz..hehehee

Wow...u r...no day u r free with no activities leh...steady...

- Gin

 
At July 28, 2004 at 4:33 PM, Blogger ningyou said...

cos i summarise a few daz at 1 go hahahah

 
At July 28, 2004 at 6:26 PM, Blogger eisburg said...

Sounds like someone has left a pretty good impression on you. Wonder where will this leads haha

 
At July 29, 2004 at 12:50 AM, Blogger ningyou said...

wun lead to anywhere :(

i'm not an anti-smoker. i can accept frenz who smoke. but definitely not a stead. dat's something strong in my principles ~:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home