Thursday, July 15, 2004

meeting who?

Had arranged yday with Val for kopi (she only wants kopi... cuz she says she's bz with work...), and tdy she's suggesting dinner... while at the same time my colleagues decided to go watch "mean girls" in the evening *sobs*

Val has more priority as she is super-bz (so hard to get her outta her office...) and i haven't seen her since *counts counts counts* so i hv to forego the movie... not that i really a sucka for the movie (it wasn't in my to-watch list actually) but i enjoy time with them. well~ next time!

me now oredi planning my fri nite, sat afternoon and sunday. need to study a bit for placement-test/interview ah. mebe do it tmr or sat morn ba.

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2004 at 12:59 AM, Blogger Asaciel said...

Thuogh I think Mean Girls really watchable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home