Friday, December 24, 2004

minor updates

MERRY XMAS MINNA-SAN!

bz bz bz~ some updates wif ya here ^.^

- got my own sewing machine! Gonna start sewing Myoubi's costume~ *so happy*
- wana cosplay Chii & was hoppin to get the official ears/hair spools, emailed Cospa but they wun sell it overseas (think they encountered copyright issues recently cos they used to sell overseas 1 yr back) so disappointed... bt my fren in jp managed to order it for me! *yeah* (will start on Chii's costume after Myoubi's)
- had a fun fotoshoot with 2 pals @ botanica garden *soon soon! i'm clearin the cam!* (it was so dark in the evening that the cam screen showed total blackness... so SHOOT-AT-WILL!)
- my bro got retrenched bt found a new job within his clear-leave period! he now in China on business trip. hope he be back for xmas thou :(
- my xcolleague intro me to a freelance contact, who in turn got me to interview @ her co., and i got the job offer! they met my pay expectation & even willin to let me serve my 1-mth notice *so touched*
- juz lost another .5kg w/o exercising *guilty bt nvrtheless happy XD* (been so busy & tired... slept at 12+ almost everyday)

p.s. Jojo if u see this, email me ur hp#? i tink i can sms u oh. KDLang here in concert in feb, u comin?

p.s.s. my fren in jap is selling brand-new PSP value pack (definitely cheaper then the price 999 here), be shippg fr JP so lemme knw if any of u interested!

4 Comments:

At January 3, 2005 at 12:49 AM, Blogger Stardust80 said...

Do let me know which company and when you'll be flying off. If I've time, I may even see you off!

 
At January 7, 2005 at 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoooooooo.. at last see you again here.. glad there is some update from you ya... my lab just reopen and now then can come to net... my no is 0404 619525 (you can also sms me via the icq =) cheers

 
At September 28, 2006 at 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://kwdefjao.com/kgde/djkh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zcsbjwxu.com/zrnr/dwmy.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At September 28, 2006 at 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://kwdefjao.com/kgde/djkh.html | http://rkaxyoaa.com/ejpy/xlei.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home